They are now looking overseas and Costa Rica is a prime location, just 3 hours from the USA.
Costa Rica is a country where Americans and other foreigners are looking in increasing numbers and they are fuelling the boom in Costa Rica land investment that shows no sign of slowing down, with many investors making double digit profits or more.
2. The trend will accelerate
Will Costa Rica land investment prices slow down?
We don't think so, with 70 million baby boomers on the verge of retirement or retiring inn the next few years more and more are looking at Costa Rica property.
They are flocking to Costa Rica to buy properties 70% cheaper than in the US and live on comfortably on $2,000 a month in a beautiful peaceful country.
Many people are doubling or tripling their investments in Costa Rica land in just a year or two and these gains look set to continue, however as with any land investment location is the key to bigger profits and careful plot selection is a must.
Generally any Costa Rica land investment will show healthy profits over time, but lots in the right locations and profits can become huge.
1. Ignore the over developed locations and trying to make gains here and look for the next up and coming locations.
2. As the number of foreigners increase so to do their demands for facilities and there is plenty of new building going on. A new airport a new marina and a new freeway to name but three. Look to buy near these and for developments that will grow up around them.
3. Also don't buy any Costa Rica land for investment without seeing it! Go and check out the area don't take A realtors sale hype see for yourself.
4. Get yourself a good Realtor who has track record of good selections that have made money and is selling land that is fairly priced
Costa Rica land investments are really common sense and doing your homework.
If follow the all of the above advice, Costa Rica land investment can give you big rewards and low risk and that after all, what most investors are looking for
Check Out Costa Rica land investment and see how it could change your financial future.